Introducing our Latest 3 Tesla MRI in Rohini, Delhi at HOD.
The SIEMENS Spectra 3 Tesla MRI is our latest addition in 2019.
Technology from Germany, installed in the heart of North Delhi
Designed and Produced by SIEMENS Germany, the 3 Tesla MRI currently stands as the latest of the 3 Tesla MRI in the North Delhi Belt at HOD in Prashant Vihar.
New Technology allows New Applications
The following are some of the applications which this latest technology feels comfortable in performing.
- Brain and Spine Applications:
- Routine Studies such as MRI Brain, Cervical Spine, Dorsal Spine, Lumbosacral Spine or Whole Spine Screening
- MRI Angiography
- CE MRI Brain with Spectroscopy
- Epilepsy Protocol
- MRI Pituitary (CEMR Sella with Contrast)
- Orthopaedic Applications:
- Routine Studies such as MRI for Knee, Shoulder, Ankle, Foot, Wrist and Musculoskeletal Studies
- MRI MARS Metal Artifact Reduction Sequence for imaging near implant areas
- MRI Cartigram studies
- Abdomen Applications:
- MRI Whole Abdomen with Contrast
- MRI MRCP, MRI Upper Abdomen with MRCP with Contrast
- MRI Triple Phase Upper Abdomen with Contrast
- MRI Multiparametric Imaging for Prostate (MP MRI with Contrast)
- MRI Renal Angiography (Non-Contrast)
- Breast Applications:
- MRI Mammography (MRI Breast with Dynamic Contrast)
- Other Advanced Applications:
Benefits of the 3 Tesla MRI Technology
The latest 3 Tesla MRI machine provides several benefits which render it superior to it’s older cousins.
- The MRI offers a significant reduction in sound, which yields more patient comfort.
- Having more receiving channels and Dedicated Coils means better imaging quality than older technology.
- The bore is lit from the inside, allowing better patient comfort in the scan.
Comparison Between 3 Tesla MRI and 1.5 Tesla MRI
1.5T MRI vs 3T MRI
Tesla is the unit of measurement for measuring magnetic strength. 3T MRI Machines and their price are the more expensive and provide for better clarity in imaging.
To understand in layman’s terms, you may consider the comparison between a 3.0 Tesla MRI vs a 1.5 Tesla MRI to be that of a 10 Megapixel Camera Photo vs 5 Megapixel Camera Photo.
Most MRI Scan centers in Delhi/NCR use 1.5 Tesla MRI Machines. Several leading hospitals such as Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Medanta Medicity, and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, use 3.0 Tesla MRI Machines for MRI scan in Delhi.